• The system is a single plate 16 x 14 cm midi-gel unit a simple, non-cooled cost-effective solution for low throughput PAGE.
• Low buffer volume within the inner chamber of the GRM and bottom reservoir economises buffer consumption.
• Ventilation holes in the system prevent the build-up of condensation during electrophoresis.
• Combs and spacers available in 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 mm thickness.
• The system has a small footprint area and occupies minimal bench space.
CE certified : Yes
Material : ACRYLIC
Unit Dimensions (L x B x H) : 25 x 20 x 27 cm
Upper Buffer Tank Dimension (L x B x H) : 140 x 60 x 25 cm
Lower Buffer Tank Dimension (L x B x H) : 200 x 60 x 60 cm
Active Gel Dimension (WX H) : 16 x 14cm
Maximum Sample Capacity : 13
Recommended Buffer Volume : Upper Tank : 150 ml, Lower Tank : 200ml
No. of Combs : 13 well Teflon comb, 0.5, 1.0 & 1.5 mm (1 Nos each)
No. of Spacer : 0.5, 1 mm & 1.5 mm (4 Nos each)
Glass plates Notched and Rectangular (2 Sets)
Gasket : Fixed
Clamp & Screws : 4 Sets
No. of Platinum Electrode : Red and Black (1 Pair)
Connecting Cord : Red and Black (1 Each)
Recommended power supply : E12377 & E12378