- The Cellenium 380 is a compact, bench top, 3-part WBC differential analyzer with a sample throughput of 80 tests/ hour making it our fastest analyzer today.
- The Cellenium 380 is operated via a color touch screen and an easy to follow, intuitive icon user interface. With all its features and small footprint, the system is ideal for laboratories, clinics and physician practices that are looking for a reliable, safe, accurate and easy to use the instrument.
- Accurate and Precise results
- Proven impedance measurement technology with advanced ﬂagging algorithms
- Patented optical laser based WBC differential technology
- Clog detection and prevention with automatic system cleaning processes
- Advanced sample aspiration ﬂagging checks
- Field upgradeable with autosampler and small sample volume modules
- User friendly and easy to operate
- Uses a high resolution touch screen with easy to follow internationally recognized icons
- Wider menu due to dual configuration in single model: Na, K & Cl or Na, K & Li.
- Saves money due to long life maintenance-free electrode.
- Accurate, precise results & error-free analysis ensured by unique air detector.
- Fast turnaround time by reporting results in 49 Seconds.
- Operational ease due to adjustable sampling arm provides access to tube or cup.
- Easy & fast operation with help of direct function Keys on full Scale Keyboard.
1.Automation in agarose gels Electrophoresis.
2.Sample Type : Serum, Plasma1, Urine, CSF, Secretion samples & Packed red blood cells.
3.Upto 3 gels simultaneously.
4.All perform in sequence : Sample application – migration – drying – staining – destaining – drying – scanning.
5.Compact and Polyvalent.SKU: MP40934
- Most versatile analyzer having clinical chemistry, turbidimetry, and coagulation mode with Multipurpose Incubator
- 3 Reading mode for flow cell, cuvette & tube
- Easy to use with touch screen, mouse, keyboard and bar-code or bar code reader
- 7” colour display with touch screen operations
- Accurate & precise results with long life 8 IAD Filters (340nm – 670nm)
Minicap Flex Piercing
- Fully Automated Multi –parameter Instrument for small to medium-sized laboratories
- Large Test Menu
- Two capillaries, two simultaneous sample migrations
- Positive ID : Full Traceability from the primary tube to final results.
- Reagents Traceability
- Small footprint instrument
- Up to 300 photometric tests/hr or up to 480 tests/hour with optional ISE module
- Continuous sample loading – easy accessibility to the sample sectors without the need to open the analyzer
- Intelligent operating software with automatic reflexing testing, QC scheduling and automatic method calibration.
- 72 Positions reagent tray with onboard cooling and Internal Barcode scanner
- 95 positions sample tray with internal barcode scanner.
- Clot detection and probe collision prevention system for safe and reliable operation.
Effciency – The Nanolab 700 incorporates a 95 position patient sample tray reducing the number of required daily runs. It also has programmable auto dilution for out of range tests. The reagents are very stable requiring few calibrations thus saving time and money. The 72 reagent positions (75 w/ISE) and onboard refrigeration allow for many tests to be kept on the analyzer at the same time.SKU: MP40933
Neomass AAAC Plus
Expanded newborn screening panel for quantitative determination of 15 Amino acids, free Carnitines, 12 Acylcarnitines, Argininosuccinic acid (ASA) and Succinylacetone (SUAC) under the same extraction method and single injection/single run step without using any toxic compounds, on Tandem MSSKU: MP41068