Cell Spreader Gamma Radiated Sterile, PP
- Cell spreaders are designed to spread and disperse liquid onto the surface of an agar or any media plate without gouging or cutting the medium.
- Available in Triangular, T-shaped & L-shaped.
- Sterile Cell Spreader has been validated according to ISO 11137 for SAL 10-6
Petri Dish, PS
- Abdos high quality disposable Petri Dishes are suitable for all microbiological applications manufactured as per ISO 24998 ‘Plastics laboratory ware — Single-use’.
- Robust dimensional accuracy of 90 mm ensures compatibility with most automated systems.
- Extremely high optical clarity for easy view on microscope.
- Vented Dishes have elevated lid that allows for superior gas exchange and evaporation.
- Non-Vented Dishes have flat lid that prevents evaporation, encouraging long incubation period & anaerobic application.
- Shallow dish design allows for maximum use of incubator space.
Soft Inoculation Loop, ABS
- Smooth surface provides uniform and gentle streaking without damaging the gel surface.
- Polygonal shaft improves grip, assists orientation and makes operation easy.
- Available in individual wrapped pack and zip lock sleeve that eliminates the risk of contamination.
- Sterile loops have been validated according to ISO 11137 for SAL 10-6
Swirlex – Flapping Homogenizer (Stomaker)
- Swirlex-Flapping Homogenizer (Stomaker) is a new generation lab blender, silent, easy-to-use & has a new design, with great new features, along with the silent blending. It is adapted to all kinds of applications and with a guarantee of optimal extraction, it is a great tool for lab analyses avoiding all risk of cross-contamination and damage.
- It can be used to extract bacteria from solid samples as well as homogenization of animal tissues, cosmetics, and biological samples. It is convenient, very quick, mild, accurate and also provides good repeatability.
Swirlex – Digital Handheld Homogenizer
- ABDOS Swirlex-Digital Handheld Homogenizer is a powerful handheld homogenizer designed to rapidly homogenize, disperse and disintegrate biological samples in 10-30 seconds with adjustable speed ranging from 8,000 rpm up to 30,000 rpm.
- The homogenizer is ideal to use with samples from 0.5ml to 250ml with three types of generator probes available for different sample volume range.