• Abdos high quality disposable Petri Dishes are suitable for all microbiological applications manufactured as per ISO 24998 ‘Plastics laboratory ware — Single-use’.
• Robust dimensional accuracy of 90 mm ensures compatibility with most automated systems.
• Extremely high optical clarity for easy view on microscope.
• Vented Dishes have elevated lid that allows for superior gas exchange and evaporation.
• Non-Vented Dishes have flat lid that prevents evaporation, encouraging long incubation period & anaerobic application.
• Shallow dish design allows for maximum use of incubator space.
• Easy to stack.
• Abdos Petri Dishes retain their shape upto 55°C.
• Aseptic Dishes are manufactured in clean room under controlled low bio-burden conditions for best performance in all applications.
• Abdos Petri Dishes are also available in two & three compartments that enable parallel testing of single sample using different agar, solvents and reagents.
• Sterile Plates have been validated according to ISO 11137 for SAL 10-6
DNase RNase Free : Yes
Free of endotoxins : Yes
Free of heavy metals : Yes
Human DNA free : Yes
ATP & Pyrogen free : Yes
Sterile (Gamma Irridiatation) : Yes
GC/MS (Gas chromatography & Mass Spectrophotometry Test) : Yes
IVD CERTIFIED IVD 98/79/EC : Yes
Petridish Standard : Yes