• ABDOS Swirlex-Digital Handheld Homogenizer is a powerful handheld homogenizer designed to rapidly homogenize, disperse and disintegrate biological samples in 10-30 seconds with adjustable speed ranging from 8,000 rpm up to 30,000 rpm.
• The homogenizer is ideal to use with samples from 0.5ml to 250ml with three types of generator probes available for different sample volume range.
• It is lightweight, can be held with one hand and also mounted to a stand for fatigue-free and longer operation. Complete homogenization of tissues (muscle, liver, breast tissue, etc.) is generally achieved in a few seconds.
• Autoclavable generator shaft is made up of 316L stainless steel Interchangeable generator probes that are easily disassembled for clean-up.
• Optional H-type stand with adjustable height and angle available for more convenient and lengthier operation.
Voltage : 220-240 V
Frequency : 50-60 Hz
Motor Type Universal Motor : AC Carbon Brush Motor
Speed range : 8000–30000 rpm
Max. Circum Speed : 6.3-14 m/sec
Speed Control Dial Knob : 6 Stage
Working Volume (ml, H2O) : 0.1-50 ml (5mm Dispersing Shaft-E12411)
1-250 ml (10mm Dispersing Shaft-E12413)
Maximum Viscosity : 5,000 mPas
Material of Dispersing Shaft : SS 316L Stainless steel, PTFE
Weight : 0.6 kg
Dimension (L x W x H) 46 x 55 x 230 mm
Noise : 72 dB
Permissible ambient Temperature &
Humidity : 5-40°C
Permissible relative humidity : 80%
Protection Class : IP20