• Swirl Pro is a micro centrifuge used for sedimentation of cells and virus, separation of sub-cellular organelles and isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids.
• Swirl Pro is used in physical and chemical analysis, biochemistry, cellular biology, clinical labs, blood donation centre and high-end research.
• Swirl Pro has a large ergonomic design with easy to read display and sound alert.
• Automatic lid opening when run is complete prevents sample warming and allow easy access of samples.
• Both RPM and G-force can be displayed.
• Swirl Pro is stable and silent during operation. It also delivers fast acceleration and deceleration.
• Swirl Pro conforms to international safety standards and regulations. It has also passed the explosion proof test and CE, TUV and FCC marked.
• Special multi-flow air-cooling design helps to keep lower rotor temperature.
• Bio-safe rotor and anti-sample overflow prevents sample does not leak in centrifugal process causing microbial contamination.
• Robust aluminum alloy rotor can be fully autoclaved.
• Swirl Pro adapts a Brushless DC Motor.
CE certified : Yes
Voltage : 220-240 V
Frequency : 50-60 Hz
Current : 3 A
Max Speed : 15000 rpm (200-15000rpm) with increment of
Max. RCF [xg] : 10 rpm
Speed Accuracy: 21380 x g with increment of 10 xg ±20 rpm
Rotor Capacity : 5 mL x 18 places.
0.2mL/0.5mL/ 1.5 ml/2mL x 24 places.
0.5mL x 36 places
PCR 8 x 4 places
Run Time : 30sec-99min-HOLD (Continuous operation)
Driving Motor : Brushless DC motor
Dual door interlock
Safety Devices: Over-speed detection
Over temperature detection
Automatic internal diagnosis
Noise Level : ≤54 Db
Additional Features : Speed/RCF switch
Short-time run function
Acceleration /Braking time
Dimensions [mm] Sound-alert function
25 sec for both Acceleration and Breaking
280 x 364 x 266
Weight 12 kg
Permissible ambient temperature
& Humidity +4-45° C, 80%