• Less than half the size of conventional centrifuge (9 x 10 inches).
• The easily reachable rotor chamber includes two plate carriers that rest at a 75° angle, thus allowing plates to be inserted confidently without seal in tapes or caps.
• Upon closing the lid of the centrifuge, the rotor accelerates and the centrifugal force swings the plates into a horizontal position. Any droplets on the walls of the plate quickly concentrate into the well bottoms.
• With a G-force of 600 xg, most samples can be spun.
• Just open the lid and the automatic electric brake brings the rotor to a quick & smooth stop in just 4.0 seconds.
CE certified : Yes
Frequency : 220-230 V
Frequency : 50-60 Hz
Max Speed : 2550 rpm/600 xg
Rotor Capacity : 2 x 2 PCR Plates
2 x Microtiter plates
24 x 0.2 mL PCR Strips
Deceleration : 4 seconds
Dimensions : 230 x 260 x 197 mm
Weight : 4.0 kg
Permissible Ambient Temperature : 4 to +40°C
Permissible Relative Humidity : 80%