|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Modes of ventilation||AV(VC), CMV(PC), SIMV(VC), CMV(VC), AV(PC)|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated, Battery Operated|
|Patient Age Group||Adult|
|Application||Portable, ICU, Ambulance|
Our durable LP10 Ventilator Series™ of portable volume ventilators have a reputation for dependability. They are built with a patented brushless motor, which translates to lower cost of ownership. Its standard features and portability give the LP10 ventilator the flexibility to meet a broad range of pediatric and adult ventilation requirements. The LP10 ventilator has a pressure control cycle for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation. Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode. With the LP10 ventilator, expanded alarms provide reliable patient management.
- Pressure control knob for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation.
- Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode.
- Continuous, low-maintenance operation with minimal supervision results in low cost of ownership.
- Features and portability provide flexibility to meet a broad range of ventilation and patient requirements.
- Internal and external battery operation provides convenience and security.
- Volume Push-to-turn knob from 100 to 2200 mL
- Breath Rate 1-20 BPM in increments of 1 BPM and 22-38 BPM in increments of 2 BPM
- Inspiratory Time From 0.5 to 1.0 seconds in increments
- of 0.1 seconds;
- Battery T est Push button to show charge level on lower
- window of Patient Pressure meter
- Low Pressure Alarm 2-32 cmH2O in increments of 2
- High Pressure Alarm Limit (Assist/Control, SIMV
- Modes) or limit for Pressure Cycle mode 15-90 cm
- H2Oin increments of 5 cmH2O
Indications For Usage:
- A portable ventilator ideal for in hospital transport, subaccute facilities and long term, in-home care.