|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Modes of ventilation||CMV(PC), CMV(VC), AV(PC), AV(VC), SIMV(VC)|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated, Battery Operated|
|Patient Age Group||Pediatric|
The Puritan Bennett Puritan Bennett 7200 Series Ventilator respiratory ventilator has an advanced micro-processor design that offers CMV, assist/control, SIMV, CPAP, PEEP and sigh controls. This critical care ventilator has a built-in nebulizer, air/ oxygen blender and variable pressure waveforms. Data is clear on the digital display and easy to input with the keyboard control. The Puritan Bennett 7200 and 7200AE are available refurbished from DRE.
- State-of-the-art gas delivery system.
- Demonstrated track record of reliability
- Full-featured microprocessor-controlled ventilator with 7202 display screen.
- Gas delivery features – Flow-by®, Pressure Support, Pressure Control Ventilation
- Patient monitoring features – Graphics 2.0, Respiratory Mechanics, Auto-PEEP
- Communications features – RS-232, Digital Communications Interface (DCI 2.0)
- Optional 7250® Metabolic Monitor
- Integrated safety systems
- Optional humidifier is available with this unit.
Indications For Usage :
- For use in providing pediatric and adult patients with ventilatory support in the hospital environment.
- Ventilator Dimensions: 41.9 cm H x 57.2 cm D x 55.9 cm W (16.5 in x 22.5 in x 22 in
- Ventilator Weight: 50.8 kg (112 lbs)
- Operator Selected Parameters
- Tidal Volume: .1 to 2.5 liters
- Respiratory Rate: .5 to 70 bpm
- Max Peak Inspiratory Flow: 120 Ipm during mandatory breather; 180 Ipm during spontaneous breathing.
- Sensitivity Inspiratory: .5 to 20 cmH2O bellow PEEP
- Oxygen Percentage: 21% to 100%
- Plateau: 0 to 2 seconds
- PEEP / CPAP: .1 to 2.5 liters, not to exceed twice tidal volume
- Sigh Rate and Frequency: 1 to 15 sighs per hour; 1 to 3 sighs per event
Operator Selected Alarm Thresholds:
- High Airway Pressure: 10 to 120 cmH2O
- Low Airway Pressure: 3 to 99 cmH2O
- PEEP / CPAP Pressure: 0 to 45 cmH2O
- Exhaled Tidal Volume: 0 to 2.5 liters
- Low Exhaled Minute Volume: 0 to 60 liters
- High Respiratory Rate: 0 to 70 bpm
- Sigh High Airway Pressure: 10 to 120 cmH2O, not to exceed twice high airway pressure.
- Ventilatory Modes: Operator selectable. Continuous Manditory Ventilation (CMV). Synchronous Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV). Continuous Positive airway Pressure (CPAP).
- Inspiratory Flow Waveforms: Square, descending ramp, or sine.
- Alarm Control Functions: Alarm silence: silences alarm for 2 minutes. Alarm reset: resets ventilator to pre-alarm state of alert.
- Parameters Display: Airway pressure; exhaled volume; type of breath: assist, spontaneous, sigh, and plateau; mean airway pressure; peak airway pressure; PEEP/CPAP pressure; plateau pressure; respiratory rate; I:E ratio; tidal volume; minute volume; and spontaneous minute volume. (Source: Puritan Bennett)