|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Patient Age Group||Pediatric|
- eXtendXT is a high-end ICU ventilator, for invasive and non-invasive ventilation, from adult to infant. It is designed for the most acute of pathologies thanks to its advanced monitoring tools (Adult, Chind and Infant use)
- Ventilators are more and more performant and offer ever-more advanced functionalities, often making them complicated to use.
- To allow medical teams to make the most of the clinical performance and functionalities of a ventilator, Air Liquide Medical Systems has developed eXtendXT, an exclusive ergonomic layout, for outstanding user-friendliness.
- eXtending visibility
- The medical teams should have the information and data they need at all times. eXtendXT has a complete, configurable monitoring system with many advanced monitoring capabilities.
eXtending peace of mind
- Medical teams should be able to use the same ventilator to meet the requirements of all patients and all clinical solutions.
- Treating all types of patients – whether adults, children or infants
- Considering all treatment strategies – controlled ventilation, assisted ventilation, invasive or non-invasive ventilation.
- eXtending the optimization of purchasing and operating costs
- Automatic measurement of alveolar recruitment
- The new reference in patient monitoring
Warranty & Services:
- Warranty Summary : 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Warranty Service Type: Service Center
- Not Covered in Warranty: Physical Damage, Problems Caused by improper use