|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Modes of ventilation||AV(VC), CMV(VC), SIMV(VC), CMV(PC), AV(PC)|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated|
Siemens 300 servo Ventilator (Preused)
- Lung ventilator intended for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Siemens 300A Servo Ventilator offers a wide range of ventilation modes together with an Automode function for greater treatment possibilities, shorter weaning times and increased patient comfort.
- The 300A differs from the 300 in that it offers an Auto mode
- Feature: After two consecutive patient trigs the ventilator shifts from controlled to supported ventilation and remains in the support mode as long as the patient keeps triggering.
- If the patient stops breathing, the ventilator shifts back to the control mode after: Adult 12s, Pediatric 8s, Neonatal 5s.
- Automode, Neonate to adult patient range,
- Wide range of ventilation modes ,
- O2 air gas module filters bacteria.
The Siemens 300A is comprised of 2 main components :
- Control Unit: Contains the electronic circuits necessary for control of ventilation (panel and knobs).
- Patient Unit: Continually measures flow and pressure with transducers.
- Ventilation modes: Controlled, Supported, Combined
- Patient range: Adult, Pediatric, Neonate
- Classification:IEC60601 – 1/EN60 601-1 Type B
- Dimensions: Patient unit: W 242 x D 370 x H 240 mm
- User interface: W 431 x D 150 x H 325mm
- Weight: Approx. 24kg
- Method of triggering: Flow and Pressure