• Swirl Clinical Centrifuge is used for separation of serum, plasma, urea, urine, blood samples and other routine applications in hospital and research. They are also used in environmental analyses for clarification of water and soil samples and in schools as a teaching aid.
• Swirl Clinical Centrifuge has a large ergonomic design with easy to read display and sound alert.
• Automatic lid opening when run is complete prevents sample warming and allow easy access of samples.
• Both RPM and G-force can be displayed.
• Digital LCD display can show real time parameters and has symbol showing experimental process.
• Swirl Clinical is used for quick spins by pressing and holding the pulse key.
• It has precise control, high accuracy of speed and has gentle breaking at low speeds with efficient separation.
• Swirl Clinical conforms to international safety standards and regulations. It has also passed the explosion proof test from CE, TUV and FCC.
• Bio-safe rotor and anti-sample overflow prevents sample leakage in the centrifugal process causing microbial contamination.
• Swirl Clinical adapts a Brushless DC Motor.
• Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment.
• Goes into a self-diagnostic check when switched on and then displays accumulative time & last running parameter.
CE certified : Yes
Voltage: 220-240 V
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Current: 3 A
Max Speed: 300-4500 rpm with increment of 100 rpm
Max. RCF [xg]: 2490 xg with increment of 100 xg
Speed Accuracy: ±20 rpm
Rotor Capacity : 5 mL/7 mL/10 mL x 12 places.
15 mL x 8 places
Run Time : 30sec-99min-HOLD (Continuous operation)
Driving Motor : Brushless DC motor
Safety Devices : Dual door interlock
Over temperature detection
Automatic internal diagnosis
Noise Level : ≤56 dB
Additional Features : Speed/RCF switch
Short-time run function
Dimensions : 301 x 354 x 217 mm
Acceleration /Braking time : 20 sec for both Acceleration & Breaking
Weight : 6 kg
Permissible Ambient Temperature : +4 to +40°C
Permissible Relative Humidity : 80%