- GE’s new Brivo XR115 Ultra high frequency 100 ma mobile X-ray provides a solution with great images of all anatomies, lower radiation dose on account of Ultra high frequency technology,
- The unit is designed to maximize clinical output and minimize operating cost. It has been carefully engineered to help you determine the type and extent of fractures and identify pathological changes in the lungs with unmatched ease and accuracy.
- Provides freedom of mobility for its light weight design, lower maintenance cost due to safe design and
- Brivo has a smaller footprint, smaller turning radius and weighs only 120 Kg – 60 kg lesser than traditional systems and comes with <2 Kg push force.
- Easily used to image patients in wards like NICUs, ICUs and move within hospitals rooms, hallways and narrow corridors.
- The system design is safe for patients and technologists
- Provides peace of mind for radiographers, radiologists and patients
Yes! I am interested