|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Modes of ventilation||CMV(VC), SIMV(VC), AV(PC), CMV(PC), AV(VC)|
The Dräger Savina 300 Classic (in this configuration) combines the independence and power of a turbine-driven ventilation system with a wide range of ventilation modes. The large colour touch screen and intuitive operating system that concentrates on essential features make configuration and operation very simple.
- Savina 300 classic is a state of art Adult and paediatric Ventilator ranging from 20ml Tidal volume. The larger color touch screen and intuitive operating system that concentrates on essential features make configuration and operation very simple.
- Internal Turbine Technology eliminating the need of air supply
- NIV in all modes.
- Our open breathing concepts enables spontaneous breathing at any time and ant pressure level in all ventilation modes during ventilation cycles.
- Autoflow brings open breathing to all volume control cycles. The natural flow pattern and spontaneous breathing to all volume control modes.
- Life time paramagnetic o2 sensor. Nine rubies enable highly precise and endurable o2 dosage.
- Hot wire Anemometer flow sensor Technology. Three backup twin sensor for
- FiO2, Airway pressure, Minute volume
High ventilation performance
- Wide range of ventilation modes
- Stress-free spontaneous breathing with excellent trigger response time thanks to the turbine
- Free breathing with AutoFlow in volume constant ventilation at a minimum pressure level
- Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) with a very quick response time to patient efforts – available in all modes
- No device change in case of altered ventilation therapy necessary: O2-therapy allows oxygen application with constant flow
- Extended graphic capabilities with loops, trends and logbook
Warranty & Services:
- Warranty Summary : 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Warranty Service Type: Service Center