INTENSA is a critical care ventilator for infants, children and adults. It has comprehensive functionality, a user friendly design, and is full of high quality, reliable treatment options for the clinician. Complete ventilation functionality; In addition to typical ventilation modes, INTENSA also has a BIVENT and PRVC, to fully meet the demands of critical care mechanical ventilation.
The INTENSA is full of valuable clinical features
- Synchronized nebulizer
- Inspiratory and expiratory hold
- Manual inspiration
- Smart suction
INTENSA also includes enhanced features such as automatic tube compensation as part of the standard configuration. INTENSA includes NIV Ventilation as a standard feature. Users have the flexibility to use INTENSA for both invasive and non invasive therapy to reduce equipment costs.
Simple and intuitive interface
With a 15″ TFT LCD touch screen and a simple intuitive interface, the user can easily complete the entire operation. At the same time the display can be rotated 180 degrees around the user in different directions, different angles of observation and action.
Powerful monitoring functions
INTENSA can display waveform and loops, and with a waveform freeze function a cursor can be used to measure waveform values. Loop references can be saved. Graphic trend of monitoring parameteres and optional ETCO2 monitoring provide clinicians with complete information
Lung mechanics monitoring
Menu, automatic measurement of static compliance, airway resistance and intrinsic PEEP, read the data directly, easy to use.
Modes of Ventilation
- Volume Controlled (VCV), Assist/Control
- PressureControlled (PCV), Assist/Control
- Pressure Regulation Volume Controlled (PRVC), Assist/Control
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation,
- SIMV(VCV) + PSV, SIMV(PCV) + PSV, SIMV(PRVC) + PSV
- SpontaneousVentilation (SPONT/CPAP) + PSV
- Bi Level Ventilation (BIVENT/APRV) + PSV
- Non invasive Ventilation (NIV/CPAP + PSV, NIV/PCV)
Warranty & Services
- Warranty Summary 2 YearManufacturer’sWarranty
- Warranty Service Type Representative Service Center
- Covered in Warranty Machine warranty 2 years & Power Adapter comes with 1 year warranty
- Not Covered in Warranty Physical Damage, Problems Caused by improper use