The LOGIQ* P6 ultrasound system combines performance, ergonomic design and value. Big performance. Small package.
Strong performance. Excellent processing power. And a small, portable package. The LOGIQ P6 provides a combination of performance, ergonomics and value to help meet a broad range of applications—including vascular, abdominal, small parts, OB/GYN and cardiac. Let the LOGIQ P6 help you achieve clinical confidence with an ultrasound system that’s small enough to go into tight spaces, yet strong enough to deliver the exceptional imaging you and your patients need.
- Helps you perform exams with confidence.
- Obtain clear images with image enhancement technologies onboard the LOGIQ P6:
- Advanced dual beamformer helps deliver excellent spatial and temporal resolution, while maintaining high frame rates.
- High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) helps eliminate noise while maintaining true tissue architecture.
- CrossXBeam* imaging helps enhance tissue and border differentiation.
- Auto Optimization (AO) helps increase contrast resolution.
- Auto TGC helps provide homogenous brightness to the image and enhance clarity.
- Phase Inversion Harmonics helps provide higher spatial resolution and deeper penetration.
- 3D/4D imaging helps reveal anatomical details.
- Elastography provides additional information for breast and MSK exams.
- Auto IMT provides an efficient, reproducible method for carotid artery analysis.
- Wide variety of transducers help ensure you have the tools you need across a broad range of applications.
Advanced technologies to help improve workflow.
Concurrent acquisition technology powers the LOGIQ P6 platform, which helps you reach a confident diagnosis. You can improve the balance between resolution and frame rates and excel at advanced applications such as volume imaging. LOGIQ P6 provides flexible, advanced productivity and connectivity features to help extend equipment usage. LOGIQ P6 is compatible with many electronic records systems including ViewPoint*.
Other technologies include:
- Optimized SRI algorithms in 4D help provide excellent surface rendering for an even more detailed view of anatomy.
- Auto Focus and Auto Optimization help provide one touch image optimization to help speed your exams.
- High speed processing allows for quick image acquisition and accurate renderings.
- Comprehensive reporting options.
- Quantitative analysis packages that include Stress Echo, Tissue Velocity Imaging and Tissue Velocity Doppler.
LOGIQ P6 is designed to help you work better, with features including:
- A 17′ glare-free monitor on an articulating arm, so you can easily glide the screen into the best viewing position to help minimize eyestrain throughout a long day of scanning.
- Automatic Optimization (AO) and Phase Inversion Harmonics to promote peak performance in every scan, at the touch of a button.
- Monitor retracts to help improve visibility during transport.
- Footrest helps ease stress for enhanced scanning comfort.
- Raw Data to store information early in the image chain for optimum flexibility during post-processing and analysis.
Easy to maneuver
With its light weight and small footprint, LOGIQ P6 moves with ease — from room to room, floor to floor, and into tight spaces.