The LOGIQ* P5 portable ultrasound system (refurbished) helps provide quality ultrasound capabilities across a broad spectrum of care areas.
Accessible quality imaging.
The LOGIQ* P5 portable ultrasound system puts quality ultrasound technology well within the reach of your private practice, specialized clinic, or hospital. It offers solid image quality, including enhanced 4D capabilities and an extensive portfolio of transducers to help you take your patient care to a high level.
Advanced features help you capture exceptional images:
- High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) helps eliminate noise while maintaining true tissue architecture
- CrossXBeam* Imaging helps enhance tissue and border differentiation
- Auto Optimization (AO) increases contrast resolution
- Auto TGC helps provide a homogenous brightness to the image to enhance clarity
- Phase Inversion Harmonics helps provide higher spatial resolution and deeper penetration
- 3D/4D imaging helps reveal anatomical details
- Elastography for breast and musculoskeletal exams
- Auto IMT (Automated Intima Media Thickness) for quick carotid artery analysis
- TVI, Myocardial Doppler imaging with color overlay
- Stress Echo
LOGIQ P5 includes many established applications from GE’s high-end ultrasound systems, including:
- A broad portfolio of broadband transducers
- Enhanced 4D capabilities
- Intuitive image management tools
Workflow made easy
LOGIQ P5 provides flexible, advanced productivity and connectivity features to help expand equipment usage. Incorporating raw data and auto-optimization capabilities helps you enhance your efficiency and spend more time with your patients. Other workflow features include:
- Automatic Optimization (AO) and Auto TGC to help promote peak performance in every scan, in less keystrokes.
- Raw Data allows data to be stored early in the image chain for optimum flexibility during post-processing and analysis.
Patient data storage
Patient data from the LOGIQ P5 can be seamlessly exported to a USB or sent via DICOM to another device on the network. A configurable reporting package allows hard copy images or reports to be printed on any networked printer. Storage flexibility allows exams to be saved as Mpeg files for offline analysis on a PC.
LOGIQ P5 is designed to help you work more ergonomically, with features including:
- Full-sized keyboard, hot keys, and user-defined keys.
- 15-inch LCD monitor on a fold-down, articulating arm for positioning flexibility, simple placement, and easy transport.
- Convenient storage drawer.
Lightweight and portable
LOGIQ P5 is a lightweight ultrasound system that maneuvers easily and fits well in small exam rooms or at the bedside.
LOGIQ P5 provides the versatility to work in many care areas. Its advanced capabilities and workflow efficiencies can benefit general imaging applications as well as women’s health, urology, and other point-of-care applications.