The GE Voluson E6 high-end 4D OB/GYN ultrasound machine. The E6 is a slightly scaled down version of the popular Voluson E8 that continues its focus on women’s health and 4D but with a slightly shorter feature set and a lower price. The E8 and E6 look identical from the outside. The powerful Voluson* E6 is designed specifically to give you the exceptional vision you need today so you have the flexibility to meet your emerging needs. This versatile system helps deliver expandable capabilities to grow with your practice. Voluson E6 has enhancements to help you improve patient care and simplify your workflow.
Next-generation volume ultrasound
- Experience high standards in volume imaging, enabling you to visualize anatomical information with higher clarity and analyze views from virtually any plane.
New Dynamic Rendering Engine –
- It’s 3D rendering at the speed your busy practice demands. The Voluson platform, Dynamic Rendering Engine and innovative transducers work together to give you extraordinary image quality and seamless operation. The ability to acquire images in mere seconds at the touch
Advanced VCI (Volume Contrast Imaging) with OmniView
- Diagnostic confidence in sonography requires the ability to differentiate irregular shapes with precision. This tool helps improve contrast resolution and visualization of the rendered anatomy in any plane.
Innovations in transducer technology
- Help enhance your views and improve image quality with our wide range of 2D and 3D Voluson transducers, optimized for OB/GYN applications and designed for easy imaging:
New RAB6-D ultra-light volume transducer – User fatigue can be athing of the past with this next generation volume transducer that is 40% lighter than the previous version. Its ergonomic design provides outstanding image quality in 2D and 3D/4D, features a pinless connector and sits comfortably in the operator’s hand.
- New C4-8-D transducer – The high frequency and small footprint of this transducer helps provide exceptional high-resolution obstetrical images during each trimester.
- C1-5-D abdominal 2D transducer – Image confidently with deep penetration even when scanning larger patients.
Innovations in image 2D image quality
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) for improved visualization of normal and abnormal anatomy contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact while maintaining true tissue architecture.
- CrossXBeamCRI* for enhanced tissue interfaces and border differentiation with an innovative, real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing.
- HD-Flow* uses a bi-directional Doppler feature to help achieve a more sensitive vascular study and reduce overwriting.