The GE Logiq e Ultrasound is one of the most widely used and well-known portable ultrasounds on the market today. Designed as a mid-range, laptop-sized device, the GE Logiq e balances features and price for its shared-service capabilities for OB/GYN, abdominal, GI, point-of-care, and cardiovascular applications. Some of the main benefits of the GE Logiq e ultrasound include:
- Range of customization capabilities to speed workflow and meet your exact needs
- Portable ultrasound technology that doesn’t compromise on image quality
- True Shared Services capabilities with a stress echo option
- Excellent ultrasound machine for MSK, orthopedic, vascular, venous, and needle guided injections
There are a few key reasons as to why the GE Logiq e has remained as a popular ultrasound machine, including its price, its ability to perform, and its wide range of capabilities. In fact, the Logiq e has always been an affordable solution for a quality, feature-laden portable ultrasound machine.
GE Logiq e Diagnostic Imaging
The GE Logiq e ultrasound is widely popular for some of the most pressing medical and diagnostic imaging applications, including anesthesia, head and neck, musculoskeletal, point-of-care, rheumatology, OB/GYN, abdominal, and more.
To aid users in providing better, more accurate diagnostic imaging, the GE Logiq e leverages some of the following technologies:
- TruScan Architecture
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI) helps detect blood flow
- Rendered panoramic images up to 60cm
- Simultaneous split-screen that shows two, side-by-side images for live scanning
- SmartScan and ComfortScan technologies
GE Logiq e Ultrasound Ease-of-Use
Providing improved image resolution and quality in point-of-care situations, along with anatomy-specific presets and the ability to display only the functions you need, the GE Logiq e ultrasound allows users to focus more on the patient and the task at-hand, instead of the ultrasound’s control panel. For this reason, whether you’re conducting basic scans or more advanced procedures.
Other ease-of-use features of the GE Logiq e include:
- Ability to manually optimize images or choose automatic optimization through dedicated, anatomy-specific imaging settings
- Ability to save your own preferred settings
- Tilt/rotate adjustable monitor with a 15-inch LCD screen
- Needle recognition technology for guided procedures
- Dicom 3.0
The GE Logiq e is also fully digital and allows for export to external hard drive, network, flash drive, and DVD.
Lastly, the GE Logiq e ultrasound is highly portable, weighing about 11.5lbs, and in combination with its durability, the GE Logiq e serves as a reliable tool when conducting on-site scans.