• Abdos Cryo Vial internal thread are manufactured using high purity virgin USP Class VI Medical grade polypropylene (PP) conforming to US FDA 21 CFR, free from natural rubber & heavy metal.
• Abdos Cryo Vial is designed for long-term cryogenic storage of biological samples, all type of cells and any enzymes or reagents.
• It’s leak-proof cap design with Silicon Seal and strong wall thickness makes it an ideal product for transporting samples and specimens.
• These cryo vials are designed for vapour phase LN2 freezing and also incorporate a silicone seal to enhance cap sealing.
• Manufactured to be used at a temperature between -196°C to 121°C.
• The large white frosted portion for easy writing.
• Graduation in silk-screen printing makes identification easy.
• Unique Star Foot design allows for single hand operation and grooves into Abdos P20616 single hand cryo holder rack.
• The silicon ring used in Abdos Cryo Vial for Sealing effects is made up of the material & ingredient under the code of federal regulation 21, as per 21 CFR 177.2600 (G) & meets USP – Class VI Regularities under plastic vial & Cap.
• Best suited for IVD use (an IVD Certified product).
• Sterile Tubes have been validated according to ISO 11137 for SAL 10-6
DNase RNase Free : Yes
Free of endotoxins : Yes
Free of heavy metals : Yes
Human DNA free : Yes
Leak-proof Tested 635 mm/Hg : Yes
ATP & Pyrogen free : Yes
Sterile (Gamma Irridiatation) : Yes
GC/MS (Gas chromatography & Mass Spectrophotometry Test) : Yes
IVD CERTIFIED IVD 98/79/EC : Yes
Autoclave : Yes