Labsystems Diagnostics Biocard M.pneumoniae IgM is a rapid test for the detection of IgM antibodies against Mycoplasma pneumoniae from serum fingertip blood or intravenous blood sample.
- Can be run on fingertip blood samples no need for intravenous sampling and separating the serum.
- Results can be obtained in 10 minutes.
- Can be stored at room temperature
- Ready to use kits
- Easy procedure with very little hands on time.
- Flexibility on sample material also intravenous whole blood and serum can be used.
- All the accessories needed for the sampling and testing are included