The purpose of a Plusoptix Vision Screening device is to empowerprimary health care providersto detect most prevalentvision disordersinchildrenas early as possible. The earlier a vision disorder is detected the better it can be treated.
With the possibility of connecting the device to your EMR system, there a variety of ways to document the measurement results. Allowing for high demand in product quality and customer service, Plusoptix Vision Screeners provide an optimal solution for fast and uncomplicated Vision Screening in your office.
Plusoptix S12C Mobile Vision Screener
- Designed to be transportable between different exam rooms or different locations with access to a WLAN.
- 5 sets of validated referral tresholds to adjust device sensitivity and specificity to your screening program requirements.
- Runs on rechargeable, standard AA size batteries (operational while charging).
- Internal patient database for up to 100,000 entries for follow-up management and studies
- Data entry via screen keyboard or connection of an optional USB keyboard.
- Saves screening reports to SD card
- Can be connected to a network server using a WLAN connection for CSV data exchange (EMR) and screening report printing
- Print self-adhesive labels to provide documentation in paper file (optional printer required).
- Award-winning child-friendly design
- One year hassle-free warranty and continous free software updates available on our website