The Sarns TCM II is a computer controlled heating and cooling system for use during cardiopulmonary bypass. The TCM II achieves faster, more reliable cooling through the use of melting ice, which maintains a stable, cold temperature as it conducts heat away. Its powerful heaters and high-efficiency mixing manifold allow you to bring up temperatures quickly. Control is at your fingertips, using either the main display or the optional remote module. It has simplified display panel which gives accurate digital temperature data to protect patient. On panel you can select temperatures ranging from 0 – 42°C.
- Digital Heater/Cooler.
- Maintains exact temperatures with sensitive, microprocessor-driven controls.
- Minimizes patient rewarming time with powerful heaters and high-efficiency mixing manifold.
- Reduces patient cooling time by melting ice.
- Precise temperature controls maintained by a microprocessor which allows oxygenator water temperature selection from 0 – 42°C in one-degree increments.
- Independent cardioplegia control offers three pump speeds for variable cooling rates and a separate reservoir accommodates drop-in heat exchangers.