The Stryker SmartPump tourniquet system continuously monitors and controls tourniquet pressure during surgeries.
The system supports single- and dual-channel options and can communicate with OR software systems. After surgery this data can be printed and integrated with patient records.
- Large LED screen display.
- Minimizes staff training through simple cuff controls.
- Displays and stores reliable, real-time data.
- Includes a 5-hour, internal battery backup.
- Interfaces with printer and external CIS devices.