Oculeaf Eyelid Wipes are pre-moistened scrub, formulated with Natural Tea Tree Oil along with Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol and Glycerin. These wipes are meant for cleansing eyelids, eyelashes, eyebrows and face by sanitizing and killing demodex mites and germs, thereby improving overall hygienic condition of eyes. Oculeaf Eyelid Wipes refresh soft skin around eyes and face as well as leave soothing effect. There is no rinsing required.
Eyes are exposed to outside environment including pollution, dust and heat. These rather create unhygienic conditions for eyes & eyelids and most of the times responsible for dry, scratchy and irritated eyes. Oculeaf Eyelid Wipes contain Tea Tree Oil (TTO) which effectively cleanse eyelids, kill demodex mites & harmful germs. This helps in removing oils, debris and containments from soft eyelids effectively. Oculeaf Eyelid Wipes gently help in improving hygiene of eye contour, eyelids, eyelashes and eyebrows. Normal uses for Oculeaf Eyelid Hygiene are once or twice a day or more depending on your needs. If required consult your eye care professional.
- Get instant relief you need by simply wiping your eyelid, eyelashes, no more irritated eyelid and dry eye discomfort.
- Additionally, removes traces of makeup. Cleans eyelid and eyelashes & face smoothly.
- Safe & effective to use for better eyelid hygiene on daily basis.
- High quality standards: Oculeaf Eyelid Wipes is produced in an international plant that follows European Standards in manufacturing and comply EU Norms 96/335/EC.
- Oculeaf Eyelid Wipes are pre-moistened with Natural Tea Tree Oil and formulated along with Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol and Glycerin.
- Cleanse eyelids, eyelashes, eyebrows & face.
- Effective against Demodex mites. responsible for blepharitis, MGD and dry Eye conditions in many people.
- Oculeaf Eyelid Wipes refresh soft skin around eyes and face that leaves soothing effect.
- No rinsing is required.
Information about product:
Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Oil), Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Buckthorn oil), Hypericum Perforatum Oil.
Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Aqua water.
Instruction for Uses:
For external use only. Remove wipes from sachet, unfold pre-moistened wipe and wrap over finger. Close the eye and gently cleanse the eyelids, eyelashes and face using side-to-side wiping. Don’t touch eye directly. Repeat for the other eye. No need to rinse after use.
Single use sachets for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in room temperature, away from sunlight. Don’t buy if pack is opened or damaged. Don’t use if you are allergic to any ingredient. If your eye condition persists, consult to a doctor. Use separate wipe for each eye.
Safety Warning: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
You should not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. It is observed that Tea Tree Oil may have occasionally transient tingling sensation in some people, the results may also vary. If you experience reactions like redness or itching, clean your face and eyes with fresh water and seek medical attention if so required. The cleanser is not intended to treat patients to any disease itself.
Box containing 24 individually wrapped pre-moistened wipe sachet.
The contents of this website are suggestive, viewer should take their own view. For any treatment and cure of any disease, you should consult your eye doctor or eye care professionals. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking other medicines in such special conditions consult your medical health practitioner.