Complete Automation with High Resolution for Small to Medium size labs.
- No Manual intervention.
- Sample type: Serum & Whole Blood capped tube.
- A simple and robust instrument
- Continuous Sample loading maximizes productivity and reduces biohazard Handling
- Significantly reduces errors with true positive sample identification from primary tubes.
- Clear-cut & Precise separation
- Bar-coded reagents and controls avoid the chances of errors
- Easy maintenance
- More accurate interpretations : Accurate Hb A2 can be obtained in the presence of common Hb E, D, S or G.
- Unlimited data storage
- Excellent resolution and reproducibility : sample-to-sample, cap-to-cap, run-to-run.
- Intuitive and user friendly interface
- Fully Automated Multi –parameter Instrument for small to medium-sized laboratories
- Large Test Menu
- Two capillaries, two simultaneous sample migrations
- Positive ID : Full Traceability from the primary tube to final results.
- Reagents Traceability
- Small footprint instrument
- Clear separation of all fractions of Hb variants
- No interferences from common interferences : Liable HbA1c (LA1c), Carbamylated Hemoglobin (cHb), Fetal Hemoglobin (HbF), Hemoglobin Disorders & Anemia.
- Disposable reagents cupsFull traceability of the results.
- Visualization of the profiles by color codes.
- Sample mixing prior to analysis
- NGSP & IFCC approved method for HbA1c
- Bi-directional and network capabilities