Complete Automation with High Resolution for Small to Medium size labs.
- No Manual intervention.
- Sample type: Serum & Whole Blood capped tube.
- A simple and robust instrument
- Continuous Sample loading maximizes productivity and reduces biohazard Handling
- Significantly reduces errors with true positive sample identification from primary tubes.
- Clear-cut & Precise separation
- Bar-coded reagents and controls avoid the chances of errors
- Easy maintenance
- More accurate interpretations : Accurate Hb A2 can be obtained in the presence of common Hb E, D, S or G.
- Unlimited data storage
- Excellent resolution and reproducibility : sample-to-sample, cap-to-cap, run-to-run.
- Intuitive and user friendly interface
- Fully Automated Multi –parameter Instrument for small to medium-sized laboratories
- Large Test Menu
- Two capillaries, two simultaneous sample migrations
- Positive ID : Full Traceability from the primary tube to final results.
- Reagents Traceability
- Small footprint instrument
- Clear separation of all fractions of Hb variants
- No interferences from common interferences : Liable HbA1c (LA1c), Carbamylated Hemoglobin (cHb), Fetal Hemoglobin (HbF), Hemoglobin Disorders & Anemia.
- Disposable reagents cupsFull traceability of the results.
- Visualization of the profiles by color codes.
- Sample mixing prior to analysis
- NGSP & IFCC approved method for HbA1c
- Bi-directional and network capabilities
Continuous sample loading
Proteins: 28 samples
HbA1c, Hb or CDT: 26 samples
Proteins: 20 tests/h
HbA1c or Hb: 8 tests/h
CDT: 10 tests/h
Whole blood (capped tubes)
Positive ID & Reagents Traceability
Barcoded carousel and tubes
High resolution built-in barcode reader
Positive sample identification
Full traceability from primary tube to final result
Barcoded reagents and controls
Full automation with continuous loading
Direct sampling from primary tubes
Sampling from open and capped tubes (cap piercing)
Efficient mixing system with multiple sample inversions
2 silica capillaries for 2 simultaneous migrations
Migrations performed in capillaries at accurate temperature controlled by a Sebia proprietary Peltier based regulation device
Operated by Phoresis CORE