Labsystems HIV Ag-Ab ELISA KIT is a qualitative immunoassay for detection of antigen & antibodies of HIV-1 & HIV-2 in Human Serum or Plasma.
- Reduced window period compared to 3rd, 2nd and 1st generation EIA methods.
- Economical as no blanking required.
- Convenient for changing workload of each day
- Easy monitoring of step by step procedure with colour coded reagents Provides confidence while performing
- Simplified interpretation of results
- Sandwich ELISA for detection of antibody against HIV 1 and HIV 2 along with detection of p24 antigen in Human Serum or Plasma.
- Specific proteins gp41, gp36, gp120 & p24 representing immunodominant epitopes of HIV-1 and HIV-2 respectively are coated into wells of microwell plates
- Analytical sensitivity for p24 Ag: 65 pg/ml
- Simplified dilutions for washing buffer and conjugate
- Breakaway wells format to meet shorter workloads
- Adaptable to almost all ELISA readers and washers
- Ready to use Positive and Negative controls are provided
- Ready to use substrate
- Colour coded reagent bottles.
- NIB Approved