- recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode
- measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically
- prompting for “Leadoff” and “Lack of paper
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Multiple printing modes and formats, including auto 12×1, auto 6×2+1, auto 6×2+1_H, auto 6×2, auto 6x2_H, auto 3×4+1, auto 3×4+2, rhythm 12, rhythm 10, rhythm 8, rhythm 6, manual, etc. Trend chart and histogram of P-R interval can be printed, waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
- Paper speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in memory stores up to 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Multi-language(Turkish, French, Chinese, English, German, Kazakstan, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Ukrainian) interface and report.
- In optimal DC state, up to 10-hour standby time, continuous print more than 3-hour, record up to 300 ECG waveform(commonly, it is 3s case), which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.
- WARRANTY: 1 Year on Machine and 6 months on consumables
|Screen size||8 inches|
|Input way||Floating and defibrillation protection|
|Lead||Standard 12 leads(model:BIP0057)|
|Patient leak current||<10µA|
|Time constant||Time constant>3.2s|
|CMRR||>60dB, >100dB( Adding filter)|
|EMG interference filter||35Hz(-3dB)|
|Recording way||Thermal printing system|
|Specification of recording paper||210mm(W)*20m(L) high-speed thermal paper|
|Paper speed||Auto record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s, error:±5%|
|Rhythm record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s, error:±5%|
|Manual record:5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s, error:±5%|
|Sensitivity selections||2.5,5,10,20,40mm/mV, error:±5%. Standard sensitivity is 10mm/mV±0.2mm/mV.|
|Auto record||Record setup according to auto-record format and mode, automatically changing leads, measuring and analyzing.|
|Rhythm record||Record setup according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measuring and analyzing.|
|Manual record||Record setup according to manual record format, manually changing leads.|
|Measurement parameters||HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P A*is, QRS A*is, T A*is, R(V5) , S(V1) , R(V5)+S(V1)|
|Product safety type||Class I CF applied part; there is defibrillation and pacing protection circuit in it.|
|Enduring polarization voltage||±300mV|
|Fuse specification||2 pcs φ5*20mm AC time lag; T1.6A/250V(Power supply 220V)|