Carestream’s DRX Detectors let you upgrade from lm or CR to full-digital radiography* – quickly, easily and affordably. These solutions provide high-quality X-ray images in seconds, for rapid, confident diagnoses and earlier commencement of treatment. Plus, we offer a wide array of Detector models, so you can select precisely the right ones for your facility. DRX is a proven technology – small wonder there are over 12,000 of our Detectors in use worldwide.
Carestream Radiography Systems. Our complete line of innovative DR image-capture solutions, designed around the DRX Detector, includes full radiology rooms and mobile x-ray systems. * As part of an integrated system including an optional Carestream console, preloaded software and charger.
DRX-Evolution POWERFUL. DIGITAL. RELIABLE.
- Carestream introduced the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized solution.
- DRX Core and DRX Plus Detectors carry on this tradition of innovation.
- Our affordable DRX Core Detector converts the X-ray equipment you’re using right now, upgrading it to the benefits of full digital.
DRX Detectors are available with:
- Gadolinium scintillator for general radiology imaging.
- Cesium Iodide scintillator for low-dose applications.
- 35x43cm, 43x43cm and 25x30cm sizes. • Wireless or fixed design.
Digital Made Affordable: The DRX Core Detector The DRX Core lets you say goodbye to film or CR, gaining the benefits only DR can provide, without breaking your budget. The DRX Core includes:
- The ability to upgrade your existing systems without the high cost of equipment replacement.
- The superb image quality of full digital.
- Wireless connectivity (optional) to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
- IPX 44 water-resistance rating, for enhanced reliability.
- Beam-detect mode, for cable-free, automatic capture activation.
- Carbon-fiber twill panel for improved handling.
- Detector-status LED indicators. Top-of-the-Line Performance: The DRX Plus Detector Our DRX Plus delivers the power of X-Factor thinking in a thinner, lighter design for easier handling. In addition to all DRX Core features, the DRX Plus also offers:
- The ability to share detectors between any DR room or DR mobile system.
- Standard wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
- The power to upgrade virtually any manufacturer’s system to DR
- IPX 57 water-resistance rating for superb reliability – submersible in up to a meter of water without failure.
- Battery hot-swap and a separate charger, allowing the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged