- BIOFILL Bottle Top Filtration System is available as a Full Assembly or as a bottle top Funnel. ABDOS BIOFILL Bottle Top Filtration Systems are disposable, sterile, vacuum operated systems for the sterile preparation of buffers, tissue culture media, microbiological media, and other biological fluids. Systems are available with asymmetric 0.1 µm, 0.22 µm & 0.45µm PES membranes. ABDOS PES membrane has low protein binding and is surfactant-free.
- BIOFILL Filtration system is designed for sterilization or clarification of aqueous laboratory fluids. The filters are gamma radiated & manufactured in clean room plant.
- The complete system is composed of a polystyrene filter funnel and receiver bottle, a SECURE grasp cap, and a vacuum hose adapter. Systems are also available with 15 ml and 50 ml polypropylene centrifuge tubes.
- Filtration funnels are compatible with the Quick Connect pedestal system, a cradle ring for use with existing lab stands, & vacuum hose adapters. Quick-Connect pedestal offers one-time vacuum connection and one-handed operation. Quick Connect Pedestal are sold separately.
- Sterile (Gamma Irridiatation): Yes
- Quality management system – Medical Devices: Yes