• Wavex tube rotators provide gentle but effective mixing of biological samples, held in 1.5 ml to 50 ml tubes.
• Used in a variety of applications including immune precipitations, prevention of blood coagulation & latex diagnostics.
• Wavex tube rotator has a disk type design.
• LCD displays and digital speed control allows procedures to be accurate.
• Speed range of 10 to 70 rpm.
• Wavex tube rotator has an adjustable mixing angle between 0 – 90°.
• Wavex tube rotator has dual dish accessories for larger tubes.
CE certified : Yes
Voltage : 220-240V
Frequency : 50Hz
Power : 40 W
Motor Type : DC Motor
0 – 90°
Tilt Angle : 0-70 rpm
Speed Range : LCD
Speed & Timer Display : 1 – 1199 min.
Time Setting Range : Continuous / timed operation
Operation Type : 510 x 190 x 260 mm
Dimensions : 8 kg
Weight : 5-40°C
Permissible ambient Temperature : 80%
Permissible ambient Humidity : IP 21