The first non-lacerating fetal oxygen detection device
The miracle of life. And now, a life saving miracle – Viv02. 1 in 10 babies suffers from fetal acidosis, or a lack of oxygen during birth. VivO2 instantly detects fetal distress.
The greatest risk is not having all of a baby’s vitals.
The Viv02 is constructed of the highest quality components – a monitor that instantly displays data readings, a wand that is inserted into the birth canal, and a sensor that measures pH that is quantified to 02.
- Intravaginal, non-invasive acidosis test that accurately measures a baby’s 02 level while in utero once the mother’s membranes have ruptured.
- First non-lacerating fetal pH detection device.
- Viv02 can touch any part of the baby’s body to get a reading
- Same size as an internal sonogram wand.
- In just a few seconds, Viv02 captures data.
- Easily reads oxygen levels between contractions
- Use as many times as deemed necessary by the attending OB or midwife
- Special wipes and a buffering solution are provided to sanitize the device between applications.