Vivo 60 is a life-support ventilator intended for paediatric (>5 kg) and adult patients requiring highly secure and comfortable ventilation in the hospital or at home. Vivo 60 offers Clinical Excellence, Versatility and a Low Cost of Ownership, in the hospital and at home.
To treat patients under some of the most challenging circumstances, caregivers require security and clinical excellence. Vivo 60 is developed to meet these demands and offers the following benefits.
- Intended use for paediatric (>5 kg) and adult ventilator-dependent patients.
- Multiple pressure and volume modes including target volume and SIMV Mode
- Excellent patient-ventilator synchronization thanks to its responsive trigger technology combined with highly accurate volume delivery.
- Measurement of exhaled volume providing additional accuracy
- Dedicated features for paediatric use, e.g. tidal volumes down to 50 ml and a controlled breath rate up to 60 bpm.
Versatility is a requirement equally important to patients, care givers and home care providers. Vivo* 60 provides multiple benefits to make it a truly versatile ventilator.
Designed for Hospital, Home and Mobile use
- Attractive Scandinavian design fitting the home environment
- Very low noise level
- 12h autonomy with internal and click-on battery
- Designed for mobility; robust protective cover
- FAA compliant for use on commercial flights
- Wide range of accessories for hospital and home
The Vivo 60 also brings advanced monitoring capabilities providing detailed insight in the quality of ventilation.
- Integrated monitoring of SpO2, CO2 and FiO2
- Comprehensive alarms
- Real time values and curves on the device
- PC software for detailed analysis and reporting
Intended use: for paediatric (from 5 kg) and adult ventilator- dependent patients.
PSV, PSV(TgV), PCV SIMV, PCV, PCV(TgV), VCV SIMV, PCV(A), PCV(A+TgV), CPAP, VCV, VCV(A), VCV MPV, PCV MPV, Device Mode: Home, Clinical Inspiratory Pressure: 4 to 60 cmH2O
- 0 cm H2O to 30 cm H2O for Adult / 20 cm H2O
- Paediatric Inspiratory Pressure – 2 cm H2O or Min Insp Pressure -2 H2O
- Breath Rate (PCV, VCV): 4 to 60 bpm
- Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 5 s
- Backup Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 5 s (PSV)
- 1 to 9 (PSV & PCV)
- 50 – 90 %, Off (VCV)
- 1 to 9 (PSV, PCV & VCV)
- Off (PCV & VCV)
- Expiratory Trigger: 1 to 9 (PSV)
- Minimum Inspiratory Time: Off, 0.3 to 3 s
- Maximum Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 3 s, Off
- Backup Rate (PSV): 4 to 60 bpm
- Target Volume: 50 to 2500 ml
- Tidal Volume: 50 to 2500 ml
- Flow Pattern: Square, decelerating
- Sigh function: On/Off, rate (every 50-100-150-200-250 breaths), sigh% (125, 150, 175, 200%)
- Warranty and services provided on pan india basis