|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Modes of ventilation||SIMV(VC), AV(PC), AV(VC), CMV(PC), CMV(VC)|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated, Battery Operated|
|Patient Age Group||Adult|
|Application||Portable, ICU, Ambulance|
The Vivo 50 is an advanced, reliable and intuitive life-support ventilator. It contains a full range of modes, extensive monitoring solutions, SpO2, CO2, and FiO2, and an easy-to-use menu structure. Treatment can easily be adopted to patients needs by three pre-set profiles and the home-adjust mode. A wide range of accessories made Vivo 50 highly suitable for use in the hospital and at home and in a mobile environment.
Vivo 50 has been designed for mobility. The four-hour internal battery combined with the 8-hour click-on battery provide 12 hours of autonomy. Vivo 50 also offers an appealing design and intuitive user-interface, making it an integrated part of hospital or home environment Intuitive interface promotes ease of use and training.
- The Vivo 50 is easy to learn, easy to operate and easy to explain.
- A full-colour screen and distinct buttons provide easy access to all functions.
- The menu structure is simple and effective: an i-button explains functions and alarms with a click.
- Intuitive features help increase patient comfort, save time and reduce the risk for mistakes.
Define and control the treatment with extensive monitoring.
- Vivo 50 is equipped with FiO2, SpO2 and CO2 monitoring solutions, reducing the need for additional devices.
- The large full colour screen helps physicians easily read the set parameters, waveforms, numerical data and trends.
- Up to one year of treatment data are stored in a central memory, with the possibility to download data onto a memory card.
- Advanced PC software enables online monitoring and analysis of treatment data.
Enjoy high performance, from hospital to home.
- In the hospital, high performance is the first priority.
- The Vivo 50 can be operated in volume- or pressure-controlled modes, with leakage or exhalation valve circuits.
- Three different profiles optimize the treatment to various needs.
- Take advantage of multiple alarms or connect a remote alarm and a nurse call function.
- Mounting bracket and trolley facilitate hospital use.
At home, ease of use and technical solutions contribute to improved quality of life:
- Get a strong feeling of security and acceptance in the home environment.
- Enjoy high-performance features, premium Scandinavian design and a low noise level.
- The home-adjust setting increases patient comfort by allowing the patient to adjust specific parameters within limits set by the physician.
- The ergonomic design makes the device easy to handle.
- Enjoy the quiet operation of one of the most silent devices on the market.
Find premium technical design on the inside, too.
- Enjoy the combination of careful design with modern electronic technology.
- Separate cooling airflow assures optimal temperature control inside the device.
- Energy management is crucial to controlling the high-performance blower:
- Energy released from braking the blower is stored and used to accelerate in the next moment.