The loudest stethoscope in the world…Amplifies more than 100x
Hear patients who are difficult to auscultate.
Hear in loud, chaotic environments, like the ER, or in the back of an ambulance.
Hear heart, lung, or blood pressure sounds clearly through the patients’ clothes.
With fully adjustable volume, you can just turn it up!
Built for the future of healthcare – telemedicine
Capture and share sounds around the bedside or around the globe, quickly and easily, using Thinklabs’ own apps or standard recording software.
Store sounds in the patient record; analyze and compare them later for progress over time.
Send sounds to a colleague for a second opinion.
The stethoscope used by the most discerning doctors and researchers in the world
Finest quality materials
Hand-built in the USA
Everything that’s included
- Thinklabs’ own high-performance earbud headphones, along with small, medium and large-sized ear tips to fit perfectly and seal out background noise;
- Thinklink Mobile Kit, allowing you to connect your stethoscope to your smartphone, tablet and other mobile devices;
- 3.5mm male-to-male connection cable, 85 cm (34″);
- 3.5mm male-to-male connection cable, 7.5 cm (3″);
- 3.5mm male-to-female headphone adaptor;
- USB-style travel charger (100-240V);
- USB-to-3.5mm charger cable;
- Rectangular leather carrying case;
- 2-year warranty
Are you looking for a stethoscope that will work in your telemedicine program? One that’s easy to use, reliable, and sounds as good over a distance as it does in person?
Thinklabs One digital stethoscope meets the need and exceeds the expectations of physicians.Thinklabs One goes beyond high fidelity auscultation and provides an easy means of live listening, recording, storing and forwarding heart and lung sounds.
- Connectivity – One has a direct analog audio output, so it operates as an external microphone for any system. No SDK, special software, or API is required.
- Simplicity – Thinklabs One uses the conference audio channel for transmission; the stethoscope acts as a simple external mic.
- Integration – One integrates seamlessly with almost any video conferencing system, including Polycom, Cisco Group Series, VSee, Zoom, and others.
- Value – One doesn’t require a subscription or licensing fees. Just purchase the stethoscope and you’re ready to go.
- Sound – One offers superb audio clarity and quality, with more than 100x amplification, and clinicians can use any high quality audio headphones to listen to their patient.