CA-104 is an opto-mechanical coagulation analyser which applies the turbodensitometric measuring principle. Despite the small footprint all routine clotting tests such as PT, APTT and Fibrinogen assays can be performed. Other assays are optional. The analyser operates according to the opto-mechanical measuring principle. This measuring principle is especially suited for lipemic and/or icteric coloured samples. The CA-104 can perform 4 measurements in one run. The instrument incubates and mixes sample and reagent automatically and indicates when to add starting reagent. The auto-start function automatically detects when reagent is added (pipetting is done manually) and triggers mixing and clot detection. This procedure requires only little manual intervention, is easy to perform and ensures consistent, high quality results. The unit is ideal for laboratories that require minimum manual intervention in performing routine coagulation assays. It is designed to simplify coagulation testing making it more standardized and reproducible.
- Coagulation testing is made easy with built-in timer, temperature control and auto-start and timing of measuring process.
- Easy to use with pre-programmed methods.
- Automatic light intensity adjustment according to the turbidity of the plasma, making it possible to measure icteric or lipemicplasma reliably.
- Sophisticated standard curve tool to maintain accuracy and precision.
- Increased throughput with short incubation time.
- A technology that requires only half the sample and reagent volume for testing as compared to manual method.