The SIII is Stöckert’s third-generation perfusion system. Its development has taken the latest technological advances into consideration. The SIII is designed as a complete modular system and can be configured individually according to your requirements. This system is fully compatible with the DMS case management system.
- Modular perfusion system
- Three single heads & one double head
- Includes: Level, Temperature, Cardioplegia, Timer, Two Pressure monitors
- Designed for many years of demanding performance, the advanced design allows for:
- Better integration with the perfusion circuit
- More configuration options to accommodate a greater assortment of procedures (including pediatric)
- Quick and easy exchange of individual components in the most challenging environments
- Unprecedented safety features
- As upgrades can be implemented at any time, the S5 system will remain state-of-the-art for many years to come.
The individual components and modules can be easily and quickly replaced, allowing a modification or extension of the system at any time. The system‘s modular design makes routine maintenance tasks easier.
From a small, compact HLM equipped with three roller pumps to a full-featured system with seven roller pumps and the full range of control and monitoring functions, the S5 can be configured to individual requirements and budget considerations. Warranty and Services provided on pan india basis.