The SonoScape E2 Color Doppler is a economy Ultrasound System that is designed for abdominal, cardiac, gynecology, musculoskeletal, obstetrical, pediatric, small parts, cephalic, urology, veterinary, and vascular exams.
More advanced hardware and software platforms has been developed from the older generation model, the SonoScape S2. The SonoScape E2 integrated a number of advanced imaging technologies such as the full digital broad band width beam former, wide band dynamic range and multi-beam parallel processing.
The SonoScape E2 is a fully equipped ultrasound from very basic clinical screenings to in-depth and full exam profiles with high-end options such as Auto IMT, Spatial Compounding, Auto Image Optimization, Stand-by Mode, Enhanced Needle Visualization, Panoramic imaging with 2 standard probe ports, and 15.6″ LED monitor.
Auto Image Optimization:
With the press of a button the image is automatically adjusted and optimized, saving you time with parameter adjustments. Additionally, with Auto Focus on, the focus area follows the depth of the ROI box as it is moved in the scanning field, providing users a excellent Image quality In the desired area of interest.
E2 provides automatic calculations to enhance your diagnostic confidence and save you timefor patient communication.
- Auto IMT is used when determining the level of vascular sclerosis present in the patient by automatically tracing the thickness of the carotid vessels.
- AutoTrace provides users with sensitive and accurate wave tracing, avoiding errors from manual trace and giving out calculation results In no time.
Standard Hardware Configurations:
Standard Configured Transducers
- Linear array L741(Vascular, Small Parts, MSK etc.), 4.0-16.0MHz/ 46mm
- Convex array 3C-A (Abdominal, Obstetrics, Gynecology), 1.0-7.0MHz/ R50mm
- Phased array 7P-B (Cardiac, Transcranial), 2.0-9.0MHz
- Endocavity EC9-5 (Gynecology, Obstetrics, Urology), 3.0-15.0MHz/R8mm
- Phased array 2P1 (Cardiac, Transcranial), 1.5-5.0MHz
- Endocavity 6V1 (Gynecology, Obstetrics, Urology), 3.0-15.0MHz/ R11mm
- Phased array 3P-A (Cardiac, Transcranial), 1.0-6.0MHz