The Schiller BR-102 plus system for ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM). ABPM is considered the gold standard for blood pressure measurements by clinicians worldwide. It provides valuable diagnostic information that in-clinic and home blood pressure monitoring systems are incapable of measuring, including BP variability, night-time BP as well as overnight dipping, and morning surge of BP.
The SCHILLER BR-102 plus gives the highest degree of patient comforts. It is distinguished by its small dimensions and low weight. Incorporating a special technique, the cuff is only inflated as much as needed.
Allows you to choose between two versions:
- Measurements are made using both the auscultatoric and the oscillometric methods, where the oscillometric measurement is used as backup to ensure accurate results for each measurement.
- Purely oscillometric method – enables reliable blood pressure measurement without microphone
- Recording over 24 or 48 hours with measurement intervals of 10 to 120 minutes
- High resolution backlit LCD screen with multi-language menu
- Voice recording of patient data
- Examination of adults & children using special algorithm
- Pre-programming & storage of upto four individual measurement programs
- Facility for manual BP reading at any time
- USB interface for data transfer to PC
- Lightweight, approximately 200 gms includes 2 rechargeable NiMH batteries & charger
- Certification: CE 0123, FDA
MT-200 Software for Analysis
Analysis, interpretation and reporting
MT-300 is a user-friendly, Windows®-based program that allows maximum flexibility for configuration, analysis, interpretation and reporting of ABPM studies.
- Interpretive summary: Automated analysis of ABPM levels for normality and over-night dipper status according to AHA1), ESH2) or JNC 73) published guidelines.
- White coat analysis: The first hour of collected data is compared with the full 24-hour data and the software automatically indicates whether the patient exhibits a white coat effect.
- PDF report allows EHR/EMR compatibility: Create a non-editable, electronic report for storage in most EHR/EMR systems.
- Single page report: A simple one-page report includes an ABPM graph, interpretive summary, asleep dip analysis and statistics with selected patient information.
- Clear presentation of statistical results: Statistics are provided for awake, asleep and overall periods including average blood pressure, heart rate, pulse pressure, mean arterial pressure and BP load.
- Time-slice periods: Provides statistical analysis on user-defined time windows.
- Warranty and service provided anywhere in India