SCHILLER’s new high-end electrocardiograph AT-170 offers: Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review, full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic and ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle Criteria.
The CARDIOVIT AT-170 offers a robust design for the busiest hospitals as well as a combination of applications that makes it the ideal multi-use workstation for private practices. With its fast touch screen operation, dedicated buttons for the most common functions CARDIOVIT AT-170 fits perfectly in any emergency department. Thanks to a combination of applications, it is also the ideal multi-use workstation for private practices.
A special designed trolley equipped with storage bins at the right height, closed handles and suction pump support, simplifies work.
The CARDIOVIT AT-170 optimises paperless workflow with complete ECG preview and seamless connectivity to EMR, PACS, HIS or SCHILLER’s SEMA3 Cardiology Information System. Bidirectional communication allows for easy data access, while Wi-Fi with strong security enables direct and fast transmission.
Advanced Clinical Tools
The CARDIOVIT AT-170 features:
- Wide high-resolution touch-screen for easy ECG review
- Full-size keyboard with antibacterial protection
- Resting ECG with 16-lead acquisition and analysis
- ETM Sport (Have a look at our abstract at the Moderated Poster Session)
- HyperQ Resting: high-frequency QRS analysis, helps in risk stratification of patients with suspected myocardial infarction
- SAECG: for ventricular arrhythmia analysis, identifies post MI patients pre-disposed to sudden cardiac death
- Optimal signal quality for paediatric ECGs
- Warranty and service provided anywhere in India