As the world’s first portable, full-body, 32-slice CT (computed tomography) scanner, BodyTom® is a multi-departmental imaging solution capable of transforming any room in the hospital into an advanced imaging suite. The system boasts an impressive 85cm gantry and 60cm field of view, the largest field of view available in a portable CT scanner.
The battery-powered BodyTom with an innovative internal drive system can easily be transported from room to room and is compatible with PACS, EMR, planning systems, surgical and robotic navigation systems.
Uniquely designed to accommodate patients of all sizes, BodyTom provides point-of-care CT imaging wherever high-quality CT images are needed, including the operating room, intensive care unit, radiation oncology suites, and the emergency department. The combination of rapid scan time, flexible settings, and immediate image viewing makes the BodyTom a valuable tool to any facility needing versatile real-time portable imaging.
- Ability to perform axial, helical (CTA), and dynamic (CTP) scanning
- No age or weight restrictions
- Internal drive system provides easy movement of system throughout hospital
- Battery powered in scan and transport
- Wireless connectivity
- Superior resolution compared to other portable imaging solutions
- Diagnostic-quality images
- Large 60cm field of view
- 2D, 3D and MPR viewing capabilities
- Rapid scan time
- Ability to integrate with all DICOM compatible surgical navigation and robotic systems
- Compatible with cantilevered, radiolucent surgical and diagnostic tables
- Only portable CT scanner designed with 0.75mm internal lead shielding
- Significantly reduces scatter in the room, up to 5x less than typical fixed CT scanners
- Workstation can be configured with 0.5mm lead shield for futher protection of staff