|Pressure Range||IPAP 4 – 25 cm H2O|
|Breath Rate||0 – 30 beats per min|
|Ramp Time||0-45 mins|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated|
|Patient Age Group||Adult|
|Application||Home Ventilator, ICU, Portable|
|Power Requirements||240 V|
Resmed S9 Vpap ST-A with iVAPS
The VPAP ST-A with iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) is ResMed’s new ventilator for patients and clinicians for those who want a quiet, easy-to-use, advanced VPAP solution, with the safety of alarms and a maximum pressure of 30 cm H20. The iVAPS technology targets alveolar ventilation, accommodating changes in your patient’s respiratory rate to consistently meet the required ventilation target, personalising therapy for better patient outcomes.
Packed with ResMed’s NIV technologies, offering Climate Control and supported by ResScan™, our advanced patient management solution, VPAP ST-A is designed for adults and children weighing 13kg and over, or 30 kg and over when using iVAPS.
This NIV ventilator helps treat non-dependent patients with COPD, Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (OHS), Neuromuscular Disease (NMD), and other conditions. iVAPS technology makes the VPAP ST-A suitable for hypercapnic patients with changing respiratory needs.
Elite VPAP Machine and System
The S9 VPAP St-A w/H5i Humidifier and Climate Line Tubing is part of ResMed”s line of premier VPAP machines and equipment. Featuring the H5i Heated Humidifier, which injects heat into breathing at an optimal temperature, the VPAP provides patients with severe sleep apnea a restful night of therapeutic relief. The machine monitors each breath, and automatically compensates for any respiratory irregularities.
· The Intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) – Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in variety of respiratory episodes includes Vsync leak compensation to improve patient-ventilator synchrony
· Your machine provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also establishes a backup pressure rate to ensure that you”re breathing regularly, even if you fail to respirate spontaneously.
- AutoSet Algorithm – Adjusts pressure during inhalation or exhalation ensuring an open airway
- EasyBreathe Technology – Smooths out the transition in pressure between inhalation and exhalation
- Climate Control Humidification – Internal heated coil and temperature regulator ensures consistent humidity. The ClimateLine is a slim tube, with a 15 mm hose diameter.
- Intuitive Display System – Easy to navigate interface with simple knobs for hassle free operation
- SmartStart/SmartStop – Start therapy or stop therapy by simply taking off or putting on your mask
- Ramp Feature – Starts pressure at lower levels and gently increases pressure to prescribe levels over a period of time.
It all adds up to intelligent and reliable ventilation.
Modes: CPAP, Spontaneous (S), Timed (T), Spontaneous/Timed (ST), iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), PAC (Pressure Assist Control).Pressure IPAP: 4–30 cm H2O EPAP: 3–25 cm H2O. Range of alarms.