The Philips PageWriter TC10 cardiograph is portable, affordable and easy to operate. It supports advanced PageWriter cardiograph features, scalable network connectivity, and the world-class Philips DXL ECG algorithm. Quickly download worklists and patient demographics with wireless LAN via standard XML, HL7 and DICOM communications. Easily retrieve ECG orders from your current DICOM MWL provider and store resulting DICOM-format ECGs to your existing PACS.
The intuitive 1-2-3 touchscreen lets physicians, technicians, nurses, and assistants effi ciently acquire, analyze, store, print, and access ECGs. With its compact size and lightweight design, the PageWriter TC10 is a portable workfl ow solution that supports patient needs in a wide range of care settings
- Philips proven Pagewriter series brings you a portable 12 channel ECG machine with built in printer.
- Pagewriter TC family is undoubtedly the first choice of cardiologists when it comes to ECG measurement.
- Philips DXL algorithm is the most advanced clinically accepted algorithms for interpretation and detection of the Culprit Artery.
- DXL can give diagnosis of the affected coronary artery along with critical values.
- Portable TC10 with high resolution colour touch display offers comprehensive view of 12 channel ECG is multiple selectable formats.
- Simple 1 – 2 – 3 function allows user to have quick ECG. Lead Map and colour codes help users to have best quality uninterrupted ECG measurements.
- TC10 offers ECG storage and extended ECG storage as an option with choice of PDF and XML ECG output. User can either print 12 channel ECG of in-built thermal printer (110 mm paper) or can take A4 print on PC printer (USB port for downloading ECG for print / email purpose).
- Print preview facility to get assurance of print what you see. Choice of printing interpretation / measurement on extended print feature.
- Standard scope of supply: 10L ECG cable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery, Power cord Clamps and bulbs
- Warranty and Services provided anywhere in India