The Philips ST80i Stress Testing System provides opportunities to enhance clinical productivity and decision-making. The ST80i features a wireless patient experience, bidirectional connectivity and advanced decision support tools that enhance data review, patient care and workflow efficiency. Designed with clinicians and patients in mind, ST80i brings cutting-edge technology and clinical-support tools into customizable and easy-to-use software. The result is a flexible and intuitive solution designed to present stress-testing data useful in streamlining clinical decision making and productivity.
- Patients- Wireless connection to the exercise system allows more freedom of movement during the exercise test
- Clinicians – Easy to use interface, optimized workflow, advanced decision support tools for diagnosis, ability to have order and ADT input, easy to use report system, electronic signature and confirmed report export to a variety of sites/systems including the EMR and ECG Management system
- IT / Biomeds – Through (IBE), allows data flow from EMR/HIS to and from the ST80i system. With IECG, reports can be centralized in an ECG management system and exported to the EMR as well.
- Administration – Accountability through reporting, Workflow and other process improvements
- Facilitates Clinical Workflow by wirelessly performing stress procedures in an intuitive, customizable format
- Provides advanced clinical decision support tools to assist with clinical evaluation
- HIS connectivity to quickly acquire patient demographics and order to speed workflow
- Interfaces with Intellibridge ECG Management System to enhance workflow of ECG, Stress and Holter
- Ability to include electronic signature
- Export Final reports to the hospital electronic medical record (EMR) upon completion of report
- Editable protocols for more customized clinical tests
- Full DICOM MWL compatibility
- Source: www.philips.com
Philips ST80i Stress Test System includes All-In-One Computer, Trolley, Printer, Patient Interface Wireless Module, Software CD (preinstalled), leadset, IFU, physician guide, quick reference card, RS232 to USB adapter.