The Respironics V60 Ventilator combines Respironics’ ventilation expertise with Philips’ focus on simplifying advanced health care. The result is the noninvasive ventilation gold standard with an invasive ventilation safety net and an interactive display that helps simplify patient management. Because every breath matters and every breath is different, patients need a ventilator that always follows their breathing pattern, whatever their acuity. The Respironics V60 uses auto-adaptive technology to help ensure patient synchrony and therapy acceptance. Improved signal processing technology is finely tuned for both adult and pediatric patients.
- High resolution graphics facilitating waveform interpretation.
- Internal 6-hour battery enables intra-hospital transport (actual battery time will vary depending on user settings and battery charge level). Standby mode supports patient-clinician interaction without nuisance alarms.
- Data communication capabilities support hospital connectivity.
- Respi-Link, a remote communication tool, allows efficient system diagnostics and upgrades via internet.
- AVAPS maintains a target tidal volume in a pressure limited mode. It provides extra assurance similar to a volume limited mode with the safety of a pressure limited mode.
- CPAP with C-Flex offers three levels of flow-based expiratory pressure relief. This option leads to improved sleep quality and patient comfort, adding greater flexibility and improved treatment acceptance.
- PCV can be used when greater control of the patient’s breathing pattern is required. Additionally, the option of ventilating a patient invasively gives the caregiver greater flexibility in the approach to treatment.
- ICU-grade NIV performance with enhanced safety and monitoring.
- ¿¿Treatment for a wide range of clinical severities and patients from pediatric to adult.
- Flexibility for intra-hospital transport with an internal 6-hour smart battery.
- Warranty and services provided in pan india basis