|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Application||Veterinary Purpose, Clinical Purpose, Hospital|
|Modes of ventilation||CMV(PC), AV(VC), CMV(VC)|
|Pressure Range||IPAP 4 – 40 cm H20|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated|
The BiPAPVision Ventilatory Support System (BiPAP Vision) is a microprocessor-controlled, positive pressure ventilator assist system. The BiPAP Vision incorporates a user interface with multifunction keys, real time graphic displays, and integral patient and system alarms. The unit is designed specifically to address the unique requirements of NIV within the hospital, including changing leaks, dynamic breathing patterns, and high FIO2 and flow demand.
The BiPAP Vision features a centrifugal blower to generate airflow, as well as hardware and software platforms that can be upgraded with an oxygen module and additional patient alarms. The system operates in the Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), Pressure Support (S/T), and optional Proportional Assist Ventilation/Timed (PAV/T) modes.
The Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision features accurate monitoring, reliable alarms, and an intuitive menu.
- Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort rather than a perfect seal.
- The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
- CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
- Oxygen control allows 21-100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
- Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
- The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by mask leak.
The BiPAP Vision contains a variety of integrated safety and self-diagnostic features. Pressure regulation is achieved by monitoring proximal airway pressure and adjusting flows accordingly to ensure that the proximal pressure equals the set pressure.
- Machine available on sale and rental basis
- Service Provided on pan India basis