|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Is It Battery Backup||Battery Backup Available|
IntelliVue Patient Monitors enables scaling care across the hospital with networked monitoring devices. Safe, reliable networking is pivotal to the success of patient monitoring. It serves as a backbone infrastructure that can enhance efficiencies, patient safety and quality of care,
Philips IntelliVue bedside patient monitor offers an expanded, real-time view of your patients” vital signs.
- It promotes continuum of care by allowing patients to be monitored in various locations, and for life critical data and alarms to be transmittable for analysis and surveillance.
- Integrated PC (iPC) option offers a wealth of clinically relevant information from your hospital”s intranet and applications, all on a single screen.
- Avails information from sources such as Intellispace Critical Care and Anesthesia, iSite, and CVIS, as well as other clinical informatics solutions from others.
- A broad range of Clinical Decision Support tools and applications allow clinicians to enhance patient care in meaningful ways
- The more intuitive visualization of existing data can expedite recognition of deteriorating conditions, potentially speeding time to treatment
- The IntelliVue work seamlessly with your existing Philips IntelliVue patient monitors
- Philips IntelliVue has a widescreen with Navigation Point control, and can also be operated by remote control.
- A broad range of Clinical Decision Support tools and applications allow clinicians to enhance patient care in meaningful ways.
- Use Advanced Event Surveillance to create event-trigger groups to help identify subtle changes in a patient”s condition, or use ProtocolWatch for sepsis screening.
- As fan blades are likely to accumulate and distribute dust and pathogens, the optional integrated PC features passive cooling with no internal fan, helping you in your battle against nosocomial infections.
- Philips IntelliVue MX100 Portable or bedside Patient Monitor MX400, MX430, MX450, MX500, MX550, MX600, MX700, MX800, Philips IntelliVue MP2, MP5, X2 models available
As a market leader across the entire patient monitoring spectrum – bedside, transport, portable or wearable, wired or wireless – Philips understands the rigorous healthcare and IT industry standards, and the needs and requirements of Clinical, IT and Biomed departments (Source Philips Healthcare)