|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Modes of ventilation||CMV(PC), AV(PC), AV(VC), SIMV(VC), CMV(VC)|
|Category||Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Life Support, Laboratory, Treatment|
|Operation Mode||Electricity Operated|
|Patient Age Group||Adult|
The flexible Esprit Ventilator combines sophisticated design with easy-to-use features. This dual-platform (invasive and non-invasive) microprocessor driven ventilator offers a full range of modes and breath types in Volume Control Ventilation (VCV), Pressure Control Ventilation (PCV) and Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation (NPPV).
Esprit incorporates a fast response, high performance blower that removes the need for wall air source gas. Respironics exclusive Auto-TRAK® ensures correct sensing of patient effort and leak compensation. The Esprit features a full array of graphics to rapidly assess patient condition. Scalars, Loops, Trends and Respiratory Mechanics guide therapy with immediate, real time feedback concerning patient response to ventilator settings.
This allows fast optimization specific to each individual patient. An optional communication package provides 2-way communication between Esprit and the NICO2 Cardiopulmonary Monitor with information displayed directly in Esprit trend graphs. Full color, touch screen user interface is easy to read and operate. Intuitive menu structure provides a fast learning curve and easy to find settings.
Simple patient breathing circuit enables fast and effective turn around between patients. Integrated self-diagnosis screens accommodate rapid operation verification. Esprit is a full featured, dual platform intensive care ventilator well suited for all patient populations and patient needs – neonate to adult.
- A full range of Modes and Breath Types – Volume Control(VCV), Pressure Control(PCV) and fully integrated Noninvasive Ventilation (NPPV)
- Upgradeable system software
- Optional Communication with NICO2 Cardiopulmonary monitor Easy to Use
- Touch screen (infrared) Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Intuitive menu structure
- Three-step setting change process
- Mode preset capability
- Full graphics scalars, loops and trending
- Prioritized alarms Flexible • No need for wall air or compressor
- Universal power supply plus battery back-up
- Mounting options (Carts and wall mount)
- Standard simple breathing circuit and filters
- Warranty and services provided anywhere in India