Our newest and most innovative design, the Quamvis320is the most secure, portable soft-walled chamber on the market. A spacious 32″ diametric interior and exterior frame concept provides a large, non-obstructive interior and unique support system for patients to enter/exit the chamber with ease. This chamber can fit two adults and is fully equipped with dual pressure control valves for physician and self-treatment capabilities.
Strategically angled air-in port and tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators maintains consistent circulatory air flow within the chamber. Extreme performance reinforced ballistic nylon jacket and external “SafeSet” buckling system make this chamber exceed our superlative safety specifications, while remaining practical for clinical and personal use. This cutting-edge design with all medical grade components ensures safe and long lasting functionality for years.
- 1.3 ATA (4 psi) operating pressure
- Durable, double-sided 44 oz. urethane coated polyester bladder
- Pressure tested beyond 30 psi to exceed PVHO-1 safety requirements
- Extreme performance reinforcing ballistic nylon jacket
- “SafeSet” buckling system for additional secure enclosure support 3-zipper seal assembly
- Rigid external steel frame for patient stabilization and added comfort
- Tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators
- 3 additional ports for external medical pass-through devices
- Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber
- Manufactured with nontoxic, medical grade components
- Source Oxyhealth