The Maquet Datascope CS300 IABP with IntelliSense combines fiber-optic speed with automatic in vivo calibration. The result is faster time to therapy, faster signal acquisition, and faster adaptation to rate and rhythm changes. Maquet has the only fiber-optic IABP and catheter system that automatically calibrates in the patient after insertion and automatically recalibrates in vivo every two hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change.
- Faster inflation and deflation speed.
- Automatically calibrates the fiber-optic pressure sensor in the patient and recalibrates every 2
- hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change.
- Automatically sets optimal timing.
- Automatically adjusts to changes in patient conditions without clinician intervention.